only $400, not bad, I'd say). Then, just as I was getting the signal in, Barry, my assistant, spilled Pepsi all over my mixing board and I could only hear out of the left speaker and the microphone short circuited. Well, needless to say, I was quite disappointed. But I thought the show went surprisingly well otherwise. Keep up the good work, guys! (And although I might not be the best producer in the world, I certainly don't think I qualify as the worst. That hurts. Seriously.)
Apologies
Skype working on my new computer (aI have to apologize for my absence during the first show. First, I was having trouble getting Performa 460 I got at the Flea Market last Saturday -
only $400, not bad, I'd say). Then, just as I was getting the signal in, Barry, my assistant, spilled Pepsi all over my mixing board and I could only hear out of the left speaker and the microphone short circuited. Well, needless to say, I was quite disappointed. But I thought the show went surprisingly well otherwise. Keep up the good work, guys! (And although I might not be the best producer in the world, I certainly don't think I qualify as the worst. That hurts. Seriously.)
only $400, not bad, I'd say). Then, just as I was getting the signal in, Barry, my assistant, spilled Pepsi all over my mixing board and I could only hear out of the left speaker and the microphone short circuited. Well, needless to say, I was quite disappointed. But I thought the show went surprisingly well otherwise. Keep up the good work, guys! (And although I might not be the best producer in the world, I certainly don't think I qualify as the worst. That hurts. Seriously.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment